I Miss go to Gym!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YES! I miss exercise T-T since year 3 in The One Academy. I stop my membership at Fitness First. First reason of course busy with assignment and so on. So I need to stop the membership to prevent my money gone with no reason. Second is because I was lazy.. :P . Why I was lazy? because go to Summit so hard! The transportation I mean.

1st way: From Mentari Court I need to go through Taylor college and go to the opposite big road take Rapid KL bus U63. yup..only U63 go to summit. and usually I waiting more than half hour. If lucky I just arrive at bus stop and the bus already come.

2nd way: walk from Mentari Court to Sunway Pyramid bus station and go to Summit.

well, Gym not only available at Summit. Now at Sunway Pyramid already have California Fitness.
The problem may come from myself. I prefer Fitness First rather than California. I already try California for one months and I like Fitness First more.

ah....I miss Body Step, Body Jam, Body Balance, Yoga, Line Dancing...
I miss someone there.....muahahahahaha....

0 comments: