I Like To...Move It!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Move It Meals & Treats from McDonalds!
Just now I order this meals for my dinner.




























The picture is 2 set of Move It meals for me and Tanyus ^O^
1 set is including Double McChicken for the burger, Move It McShaker fries BBQ flavors (not spicy like the previous one) and Green McFizz which the taste was like F&N green with crushed pineapple. This set worth RM 14.80 (well, ya it's quite expensive) but I really want to try this *grin*
and the last...my Headgear! worth RM 5.90. hihi~

1 comments:

N0pHz said...

OMG ur headgear so nice? it's for sale at Mc'D?
btw, Mc'D package in malaysia so nicee and colourful , very different with singapore, so simple >__< and i'm thinking the meal menu also different *sigh*
your picture make me hungry and i want that!!! cannot find in jambi wkwkwk