Super Duper Busy

Monday, October 20, 2008

Last term was busy until crazy. All of my housemates go back to their home town when I have final projectS. It was killing me live alone in the house. Eat alone and no one talk to me except chatting with my friends. I'm glad I have them >__<>_>
In the end I repair it by myself using my desk to be the stairs.

This term i feel stress again with truck of assignments that always come when the another assignment haven't finish. I even cannot play my fluff(book) everyday!! T-T
Main subject will finish at the 11 weeks that means I need to rush doing everything (Space planning, design, and model).
Agree with my lecture, pressure from another subject(Interior Professional Practice) makes me focus on that subject not the main subject(Hospitality).
I think I need to learn how to manage my time that until now I still can't manage my time properly.
Go to go...
Yes you're right...
Do assignment of course...

0 comments: